Wednesday, March 28, 2007

G-pa & Gigiprof

G-pa & Gigiprof

I see the subject is "books." The professor never met a book she did not like, new, used or otherwise providing it was not anything to do with fiction. Her filing system is helter-skelter; if there is space to insert it, that is where it goes. Yes, there are some that have never been seen again. Of course, this excludes my train books. My preference is railroad history (with a lot of pictures) and I never met a MAGAZINE I did not like.

GPa

In defense of me, my filing system is "random." Sounds much better, don't you think? Enough on books.

GiGi

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad on the East Coast said...

Oh my gosh, you are back on the blog! How long before everyone notices? Love you both.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

YOU'RE BACK!

I never met a book I didn't like either...but I like fiction...

1:17 PM  
Blogger TransplantedOkie said...

So THAT'S where I get my love of magazines!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home